POST COVID-19 Screening Package
Cervical Cancer Screening and Vaccination
Aurelius Hospital Nilai is pleased to introduce our Post COVID-19. The package is valid from 1st January 2022 until 30th March 2022.
For appointment bookings, contact 06-8505 000 or write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cervical Cancer Screening And Vaccination
Cervical Cancer Screening and Vaccination
Aurelius Hospital Nilai is pleased to introduce our Cervical Cancer Screening and Vaccination programmes. The offers are valid until 31st March 2022.
For appointment bookings, contact 06-8505 083 or write to email@example.com.
Prostate Cancer Screening
Have you heard of prostate cancer? Prostate cancer is more common in men aged 65 and above and usually does not present any symptoms in the early stages.
In fact, prostate cancer can only be detected early through screening. That is why, if you’re a male above the age of 50 or if you have a family history of prostate cancer, it’s advisable to get screened regularly.
Aurelius Hospital Nilai in collaboration with Astra Zeneca is pleased to invite you to download the prostate cancer screening voucher below to get screened at our facility.
Baby Vaccination Packages
Aurelius Hospital Nilai (formerly known as Nilai Medical Centre) is pleased to introduce our Baby Vaccination Packages. The package is valid from 17th November 2021 until 31st December 2022.
For appointment bookings, contact 06-8505 000 or write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Eye Screening Packages
Why are regular eye tests so important?
Getting an eye exam is an important part of staying healthy. It is not only crucial for indicating whether you need to start wearing glasses or change your prescription but to detect common eye conditions such as cataracts, cloudy vision and floaters.
In conjunction with the upcoming World Diabetes Day, Aurelius Hospital Nilai (formerly known as Nilai Medical Centre) is pleased to introduce our Eye Screening Packages.
What it’s like to go through a COVID-19 Drive-Thru Test?
A COVID-19 Drive-Thru test is an efficient method for diagnosing an active COVID-19 infection, while minimising the further spread of the contagious disease.
COVID-19 Drive-Thru tests provide a safe testing experience within the comfort and privacy of your own car.
If you experience symptoms of COVID-19, consult with your health care provider, and schedule a COVID-19 Drive-Thru test with us to diagnose your condition and manage symptoms.
What Should You Expect During a COVID-19 Drive-Thru Test?
- On the date of your appointment, drive to the testing site at Aurelius Hospital Nilai. Please enter using the side gate entrance to reach the testing site. Once arrived, you will be directed to enter the appropriate lane.
- Please stay seated in your car. A health care worker will approach you soon to check your personal information.
- Drive forward towards the main lobby when prompted to do so.
- When it is your turn to do the procedure, wind down your window, and switch off your vehicle’s engine. A medical professional wearing protective gear will ask you to tilt your head back so they can collect samples to send for analysis.
- A long and thin cotton bud will be inserted gently inside your nose or the back of your throat to collect fluid from your respiratory system.
- Although this procedure can be uncomfortable for some people, please remain calm.
- If a blood sample is required, you will be asked to come out of your car for quick blood taking procedure in the same area. Don’t forget to always keep your mask on.
- After the sample has been collected, you can drive back home.
- The samples taken will be sent to a laboratory for analysis. You should expect to get results within 24 to 48 hours of your testing.
What to Do After a COVID-19 Test?
We advise you to stay at home while waiting for your swab result. Please avoid going out and have contact with others, especially when you are going to be admitted to the hospital or for a surgery/procedure. You will be contacted as soon as possible once your result is out.
Please also continue to self-quarantine at home if you receive a positive result. As required by the Ministry of Health (MOH), we will report the situation to the District Health Office for further action. You will be receiving a call from the MOH for the next course of action.