We know there are many situations where caregivers and family are helpful during an outpatient visit. However, at this time we have to restrict the number of people in our wards and waiting areas to support social distancing and foster a healthier, safer environment:
For all caregivers [No visitors are allowed]
- Only 1 caregiver per patient is allowed.
- Face mask must be worn at all times in the hospital.
- Wash your hand or use a hand sanitiser when entering or leaving the ward.
- The Café only allows dining for fully vaccinated individuals.
For all vendor/contractor representatives
- Vendor/suppliers/contractors are not allowed on the premise except for the delivery of consignments, goods or equipment, or for repair and maintenance work.
Keeping All Visitors Safe
Keeping all visitors safe is our utmost priority. Aurelius Hospital Nilai has implemented additional precautionary measures to increase the safety of the premises, including frequent sanitising and cleanings, and temperature assessments.
Masks and Hand Sanitisers
Safe Places, Trusted Care
During this global COVID-19 pandemic, our commitment to giving you a safe, reliable place to receive care is even more important to us. So, if you are in an emergency, don’t delay. We want to see you, and we promise that your health is in our good hands.
We are here to provide you with the safest environment possible, because what keeps you safe, keeps us all safe.