The Power of Prevention
At Aurelius Hospital Nilai, we strongly believe that prevention is better than cure. Preventive health screening is imperative in keeping our health in check and helps facilitate early diagnosis and treatment thus, improving quality of life. The best way to manage potential health risks and reduce risks for certain disease conditions is to have periodic health screenings as recommended for you.
Emerald Package RM 245
General well-being package for everyone
Package for Her
Package for Him
Health Screening Instructions and Preparation Guide
Kindly be advised on the following general instructions:
- Please bring along your ID card or passport for the registration.
- Get enough sleep, at least 6 hours prior to the check-up.
- Do not eat or drink at least eight (8) to ten (10) hours prior to the check-up. Drinking plain water is permissible.
- Please refrain from alcohol for at least 24 hours prior to beginning your health screening programme.
- Hypertension medicine can be taken prior to your visit.
- Should you have any chronic illnesses or health issues, please bring along any test results or medical reports.
- For female patients, please ensure that your check-up is scheduled at least 7 days before or after menstruation.
Your Health Screening Journey
Your health screening is estimated to take half to one day, depending on the type of tests you are doing. Some tests may require three (3) to seven (7) days for the result to be ready, depending on the complexity of your health screening package. You may reschedule your doctor and dietitian consultation to another day if you wish to do so.
A one-off screening will only pick up health conditions that are present at the time of screening. Hence, it is important for you to go for regular screening tests at the recommended frequency as it helps to detect conditions that may develop after the previous screening.
If your screening results are normal, you should continue to go for regular screening at the recommended frequency. If you develop signs or symptoms after your screening, please see your doctor and do not wait for your next screening appointment.
If your screening results are abnormal, you should follow-up with your doctor immediately even if you feel perfectly well. Early treatment and good control of your condition can result in better outcomes and prevent or delay serious complications.