Posted 6 months ago
- Candidate must have a recognised and relevant Diploma/Postgraduate/Degree qualifications, or equivalent, with at least 2 years of relevant working experience.
- Candidate must be able to perform shift work and/or on-call duties
- Perform diagnostic ultrasound with or without contrast media to produce optimal diagnostic images in due regard to patient care, modesty, safety and clinical needs.
- Select and execute proper and appropriate techniques for individual patients according to his/her clinical needs within established professional and departmental guidelines.
- Provide care for patients undergoing examinations according to the conditions and nature of his/her illnesses and clinical diagnosis.
- Participate in shift and on call and rotation duties at raffles Hospital or satellite radiology clinics according to roster. Perform duties required in an event of mass casualties or coverage of fellow staff on annual leave or medical leave.
- Be responsible for the proper functioning and maintenance of ultrasound equipment and accessories within the designated work area. Be responsible for the cleanliness and tidiness of examination/ procedure room.
- Maintain proper documentation and administrative duties as required.
Interested candidates are invited to submit their application with detailed resume to us. For more information, please write to Ms. Damayanthi at email@example.com