Terms of Service
1. While we have made a concerted effort to provide you with the best possible information, the Tele Consultation services is not a substitute for a visit with your healthcare professional, and any reliance upon or use of this information by you is at your own independent discretion and risk.
2. During your Tele Consultation with a Doctor, details of your health history and personal health information may be discussed with you through the use of interactive video, audio and other telecommunications technology, and your Doctor may perform a physical examination through these technologies.
3. The Tele Consultation you receive from Consultation is not intended to replace a primary care physician relationship or be your permanent medical home. You should seek emergency help or follow-up care when recommended by a Doctor or when otherwise needed, and continue to consult with your primary care physician and other healthcare professionals as recommended. You will have access to customer support services to follow-up on medications reactions, side effects or other adverse events. Among the benefits of our Tele Consultation are improved access to healthcare professionals and convenience. However, as with any health service, there are potential risks associated with the use of Tele Consultation. The risks include, but not limited to:
3.1 In rare cases, information transmitted may not be sufficient (i.e. poor resolution of images) to allow for appropriate health care decision making by the Doctor.
3.2 Delays in evaluation or treatment could occur due to failures of the electronic equipment. If this happens, you may be contacted by phone or other means of communication.
3.3 In rare cases, a lack of access to all your health records may result in adverse drug interactions or allergic reactions or other judgment errors.
3.4 Although the electronic systems we use will incorporate network and software security protocols to protect the privacy and security of health information, in rare instances, security protocols could fail, causing a breach of privacy of personal health information.
4. By accepting these Terms of Service, you acknowledge that you understand and agree with the following
4.1 You understand that you may expect the anticipated benefits from the use of Tele Consultation in your care, but that no results can be guaranteed or assured.
4.3 Your Doctor may determine that the Tele Consultation are not appropriate for some or all of your treatment needs, and accordingly may elect not to provide Tele Consultation services to you through the Site.
4.4 The duration of each consultation session is 15 minutes. The applicable rate for each session is RM85.
4.5 The rates are exclusive of medications. Any medications prescribed are not included and will be charged separately. If delivery of medication is required, additional charges will be incurred for the delivery service. Delivery option is not available for psychotropic and/or cold chain drugs.
4.6 You can send messages to your Doctor by contacting our Customer Service at +606-8505 100. Emails or electronic messages to our Customer Service or Doctor may not be returned immediately. If you are experiencing a medical emergency, you should call 999 or go to the nearest emergency room.
5. Internet Delays
5.1 You acknowledge that the Service and/or the Application may be subject to limitations, delays and other problems inherent in the use of the internet communications, including the device used by you or the Doctor being faulty, not connected, out of range, switched off or not functioning. Aurelius Hospital Nilai will not be held liable for any delays, delivery failures, damages or losses resulting from such problems.
6. Cancellation and Refund Policy
6.1 There shall be no refund once services have been rendered. A refund will be given where the cancellation is made more than 24-hour before the actual appointment day/time. The user will be fully charged irrespective of whether the user utilised the service.
6.2 A refund will also be given if the Doctor cancels a visit. The user will not be charged and the Doctor will not receive payment for that visit. The user will also be given the option to request another Doctor and the new transaction will be subject to the same refund policy.
6.3 Aurelius Hospital Nilai may, at its sole and absolute discretion, allow rescheduling of appointment, subject to the availability of the Doctor, provided the following are fulfilled:
6.3.1 The request to reschedule an appointment is made to Aurelius Hospital Nilai more than twelve (12) hours before the actual appointment day/time.
6.4 There shall be no refund for all medications prescribed and sold to the user.
7. User Conduct
7.1 We reserve the right to terminate the Service immediately if you violate this Agreement including, without limitation, the following rules of conduct:
7.1.1 You may not:
220.127.116.11 Upload, post, or transmit to the Doctor by any means, or otherwise make available any content or materials that are unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libellous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
18.104.22.168 Impersonate any person or entity, including another Member, Doctor, or an employee of Aurelius Hospital Nilai, or falsely state or otherwise misinterpreted your affiliation with a person or entity.
22.214.171.124 Forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any information transmitted;
126.96.36.199 Upload, post, email, or otherwise transmit through the Application by any means, content, materials, or comments that could be characterized as “medical advice”;
188.8.131.52 Attempt to interfere with or disrupt our servers or networks;
184.108.40.206 Deal directly with our healthcare professionals through whatever means outside the Tele Consultation platform including without limitation SMS, WhatsApp texting, social media messaging and email.